Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Preliminaries

Well, before I go off on some rant which will become totally mysterious to you, I figure I will provide some background to what's going on in my life. As many of you know, 7 1/2 months ago I became a single man once again. The spring was very hard as I began the healing process, but once summer had began to end I was looking forward and excited for life. I've grown immensely because of this experience and see the world, myself, God, my family and I guess girls in a whole new way. It's great to be single I must say. There is a freedom here that only a single person can I have. Just me and God. It doesn't mean that I don't go through days right now in my life where I wish there was a life partner, but this is exactly where I need to be, for now.

Right now, I'm a busy man. Mondays and Tuesdays - I build homes with Gericho Builders. Wednesdays and Thursdays - I teach 31 students (ages between 5 & 45) guitar and piano. On fridays, I attempt to work on my two correspondance classes that I am taking from the University of Manitoba. During the week in the evenings, I help coach the varsity boys volleyball team and sing in the church choir. Friday evenings are filled with sponsoring at senior youth (REMC). Every 4th sunday, I have the opportunity to lead worship at REMC (a huge passion of mine). Tuesday nights I play volleyball in the winnipeg men's volleyball league. So as you can see, I'm quite the busy guy.

Anyways - there's the fairly concise update of what's gone on and is going on.

3 Comments:

Blogger carissa said...

Welcome to the blogging world Cody...now maybe I can talk to you more then once every 5 years. It was nice seeing you this summer though!! Have a good one.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Adam Kroeker said...

welcome to blogland. I hope you enjoy your stay.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Cody and Rachel said...

thanks all - I feel muchly welcomed.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home