Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Show

Well, it's not very often that I post a plethora of photos, but this post will be one of the exceptions. I had the opportunity to go the Jars of Clay concert in Winnipeg yesterday. I can honestly say that I've been waiting probably around 8-9 years for them to come to Winnipeg again (I missed the first time). They are probably my favorite band (if I had to pick one) and so I was quite excited when I heard they were coming. Anyways, without further ado:

Some boys from years back - Burlap to Cashmere - opened for the Jars.



Now for the Jars:


























There you have it! So now I passionately hope that all you who couldn't go are at least now a little bit jealous.

Peace,
Cody

10 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Alright...just a bit jealous. I'm sure it was sweet. Hey...when are you coming for dinner next? It's been a while without you!!

-S.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Olivia said...

Nice pictures, Codes!
Yea, it was an awesome concert, I must agree with you there!
God bless!

9:12 PM  
Blogger officehourthoughts said...

Hey Cody, so I probablly would be more jealous, but Niki and I are going to see John Mayer in April so.....
see ya around

10:48 AM  
Blogger carissa said...

ummm...ya just a little jealous. I can't believe you got to see them. I love jars of clay!
Anyway I'm going to Rascal Flatts on Friday so there!!
Have a good one!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Trev and Rebekah said...

I used to love that band but then I was introduced to Casting Crowns.
Glad you had fun.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Cody and Rachel said...

Me Too.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Hi Cody, I just wandered here through other people's blogs! I just remembered that I still have to call you yet also . . . oops, sorry.

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the band of my young adult life is still a great band now. I bought their first CD right when it came out and still enjoy their music.
Andrew says he loves their music also!
God Bless!

Gerald

7:45 PM  
Blogger Krystal said...

I just found your blog, and yes, I'm jealous, cuz I love Jars of Clay! :)

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just happen to come to your blog through another...nice pics of the concert. Yes, it was a good concert.
'Look forward to seeing you in church at Easter, maybe?

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home