Friday, April 27, 2007

"Over, sideways and under"

Well, it's official! I'm unemployed - and it feels incredible. Never thought I'd say that... oh well how can I argue: 4 days till I leave for Thailand. Wow - it's a very surreal thought.
Some details - I leave Tuesday morning at 7:08 AM for Chicago. After a 3 hour layover and terminal change, I'm off to Tokyo, Japan for another 3 hour layover. After another 3 hour layover, the last leg takes me to Bangkok, Thailand where Luke will be waiting. Altogether 22 hours actual flying. I can't wait to leave!
More later...

4 Comments:

Blogger patti said...

hey codes, matt and i hope you have a fantastic time!!!

7:27 PM  
Blogger carissa said...

Wow I can't believe you're leaving tomorrow...I hope you have a ton of fun and take lots of pictures!! All the best on your flight there!!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Olivia said...

All the best as you fly tomorrow, Codes! God bless your time in Asia!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Luke Heidebrecht said...

Da Dang, so close... probably like 26 hours as I type this, and I still need to get to Bangkok...

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home